With energy costs continually rising and an increasing focus on industry to reduce carbon emission the installation of a Solar PV system for businesses has never been more attractive.
West Electrical Energy are now able to design and install bespoke Solar PV systems that can provide a second revenue stream as well as reduce your carbon foot print. We can provide expertise and experience of fitting large and small commercial systems including roof mounted, intergraded and ground mounted systems. Additionally we can provide off grid systems with battery storage for locations where mains supply is unavailable or unreliable such as farms. Furthermore, all our commercial installations benefit from remote 24 hour 7 days a week monitoring ensuring that any systems faults or underperformance is immediately detected. This service helps maximise revenue by keeping the system operating at its optimum efficiency.
By turning existing redundant roof space or open ground areas into an energy generating source the following benefits can be gained:
- Via the government backed Feed in Tariff scheme (FiTs) you get paid for every unit of electricity generated.
- Protect you business from rising energy prices by dramatically reducing your electricity bill.
- Increase the value of your business property or its rental yield.
- Demonstrate your green credentials to customers and suppliers by cutting your carbon footprint.
- Offset the purchase and installation of a solar array against corporation tax.
The businesses that are most likely to reap these benefits are those which are high energy users such:
- Public sector – schools, hospitals, leisure centres and swimming pools.
- Sports clubs
- Office buildings
So if you’re interested in gaining an extra competitive advantage in a tough economic climate contact West Electrical Energies for a free consultation survey.